Complex Rehab & Mobility Council (CRMC)
Join the CRMC to collaborate with Industry peers addressing key issues impacting the mobility space.
Council meetings include updates from AAHomecare senior leadership on legislative, regulatory, and payer relations initiatives as well as updates from the Council’s work groups and new business brought forward by Council members. The Council is open to all AAHomecare members and meets every other month via Zoom.
Current priorities of the Council and its work groups include:
- Assessing market challenges & rehab reimbursement at the state, federal, and payer level
- Securing Medicare coverage and funding for seat elevation technology
- Leading efforts to address “repair and service reform” initiatives
- Passing legislation to allow upgrades within a code
- Interim Chair: Seth Johnson, Pride Mobility Products, Exteter, PA
- Vice Chair: Matt Filippis, AdaptHealth, Oxford, MI
- Staff Contact: Alexis Ward, AAHomecare’s Sr Director of Payer Relations
For more information on the Council or to get involved, contact Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org.