The Breastfeeding Coalition is a collaboration of manufacturers and providers collaborating to address key issues impacting the breast pump supplies space. Through a parallel initiative driven by members of the group, state sales tax has for breast pumps and supplies have been eliminated in California, Illinois, and Rhode Island as well as other states.
Current priorities of the Council and its work groups include:
- Legislative efforts to exclude breast pumps from state sales tax
- Milk storage bag coverage issues
- Replacement part coding lapses
- Reimbursement challenges
- Co-Chair: Jason Canzano, Acelleron Medical Products, Andover, MA
- Co-Chair: Ryan Bullock, Aeroflow Healthcare, Asheville, NC
- Staff Contact: Tilly Gambill, AAHomecare’s Sr. Director of Education, Marketing & Events
For more information on the Council or to get involved, contact Tilly at email@example.com.