Comprised of AAHomecare’s “Corporate Partner” supplier members, this Council addresses key issues impacting the CGM and diabetes space. Council meetings include updates from AAHomecare senior leadership on legislative, regulatory, and payer relations initiatives as well as updates from the Council’s work groups and new business brought forward by Council members. The Council meets quarterly via Zoom and one time per year in-person.
Current priorities of the Council and its work groups include:
- Demonstrating the benefits/outcomes of the DME channel over Rx using data.
- Ensuring distributors have a voice in policy making at the state and federal levels, both administratively and legislatively related to diabetes.
- Strategy for continuing to treat patients on CGM therapy when the PHE comes to an end.
- Adoption of new CGM HCPCS codes by Medicaid programs
- Chair: Linda Langiotti, CCS Medical, Clearwater, FL
- Vice Chair: Kevin Wood, AdaptHealth, Lakewood, NJ
- Staff Contact: Mina Uehara, AAHomecare’s Sr Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Staff Contact: Stephanie Legree, AAHomecare’s Project Manager
For more information on the Council or to get involved, contact Stephanie Legree at email@example.com.